Maguire, thank you, honestly thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buryshaker

Subs Bench
Really surprised you've signed him absolute wage thief. He was a disgrace at Gigg, his whose attitude stunk. He is probably the laziest most disgusting player any of us can remember wearing the shirt . Numerous slanging matches with fans and gestures to the crowd who had evert right to be fed up.

I honestly have no problem with Sunderland whatsoever I just thank god he's gone. Hope he does well for you but just read the comments in the link below, horrible human being

Bury Football Club

Last edited:

Really surprised you've signed him absolute wage thief. He was a disgrace at Gigg, his whose attitude stunk. He is probably the laziest most disgusting player any of us can remember wearing the shirt . Numerous slanging matches with fans and gestures to the crowd who had evert right to be fed up.

I honestly have no problem with Sunderland whatsoever I just thank god he's gone. Hope he does well for you but just read the comments

Bury Football Club

Well we tried Vaughan, who you all fawned over, and he was abysmal. Happy to try this fella out.

I honestly have no problem with Sunderland whatsoever I just thank god he's gone. Hope he does well for you but just read the comments in the link below, horrible human being

Bury Football Club
I’ll tell you who was a wage thief; James Vaughan.

Bury Football Club
Cheers mate.

It's just a squad number thing. We're having a total clear-out and won't have anyone left by the start of the season. We're short on numbers. Maguire is cheap and won't be here long.

Last edited:
Well he may not be great but at the moment we have about 4 players who want to be here next season so we can’t be picky can we?

Hopefully he’ll do job for us.

If he isn't inspired by the SoL and the academy facilities after Bury and all it has to offer (no disrespect just a comparison) and he has all these negative comments following him around then he will never make it anywhere, obviously JR will be aware of his tiime there and is still willing to back him, we have to do the same and hope he was just a bad fit for Bury, over to you Chris......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back