Mags v schalke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you that bad like? Fully expecting you to finish from around 11th to 8th.

Horrendous. Particularly in defence.

We have also lost over 50% of our goals last season and our replacements are nowhere near up to scratch.

Really looking forward to the PArdew show he some how manages to just keep his head above water pulling out a result to save his skin
Deep down the toon fans hate him as much as the rest of the country
Can see him in for some very uncomfortable 90 mins at Sid James this year he will be gone by Christmas

Not a chance.

We have also lost over 50% of our goals last season and our replacements are nowhere near up to scratch.
My best friends is from Walker and so obviously she and her brothers are all proper Mags. They are like my second family, been out with them today and they are very worried about the defence too

Not a chance.
You have a short memory what was the reception for him at your last home game ?
Have you all forgot this the season ended just at the right time for him another 6 games and you would of had a toon meltdown

My best friends is from Walker and so obviously she and her brothers are all proper Mags. They are like my second family, been out with them today and they are very worried about the defence too
It'll only be passing - tell them to get her a blue wkd or two and she'll be right up for it.

You have a short memory what was the reception for him at your last home game ?
Have you all forgot this the season ended just at the right time for him another 6 games and you would of had a toon meltdown

I wasn't aware the fans were responsible for his job security.

He's doing exactly what Ashley wants, the only way he is getting sacked is if we are relegated. Even then, I wouldn't be surprised if he is given an opportunity to get us promoted.

I wasn't aware the fans were responsible for his job security.

He's doing exactly what Ashley wants, the only way he is getting sacked is if we are relegated. Even then, I wouldn't be surprised if he is given an opportunity to get us promoted.
The same fans have hounded out numerous managers including dalglish gullit allardice and sir bobby surely you can get rid of a cockney wide boy

The same fans have hounded out numerous managers including dalglish gullit allardice and sir bobby surely you can get rid of a cockney wide boy

Surely you can see the difference in those situations to now? Ashley gives zero fucks what we think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back