Mags Coming To The SOL Mob Handed Tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not being one to condone violence, but I hope a season of frustration is taken out on these fuckers tonight.

Blood will be spilt tonight , they’ll get no sympathy from me .

Teach the fuckers a lesson once and for all.

I've told the bairn he can go by himself or with his mates. I can barely be arsed to watch the first team get mullered never mind the youths.

... a banning order is tempting mind....:lol:

I'm expecting a defeat like, seems as though any kids worth their salt have been in and around the first team, can't imagine there's much in the way of talent left in the u23s at the minute, although I've not seen them as much this season as I normally do so I hope I'm pleasantly surprised

Not being one to condone violence, but I hope a season of frustration is taken out on these fuckers tonight.

Blood will be spilt tonight , they’ll get no sympathy from me .

Teach the fuckers a lesson once and for all.
A lad I know from Washington got jailed for hitting a Mag with a brick at a reserve team game years ago. :eek:

I'm expecting a defeat like, seems as though any kids worth their salt have been in and around the first team, can't imagine there's much in the way of talent left in the u23s at the minute, although I've not seen then as much this season as I normally do so I hope I'm pleasantly surprised
I've been meaning to go over to Hetton to watch them and have seen one or two of bits of their games when its been live on You Tube or wherever. We seem to be no more than OK. Watched us against IIRC Arsenal the other week. Think we got walloped 1 v 4?

Pretty embarrassing to think we could be playing the mags under 23s next season in the checkatrade trophy next season. Possibly our own under 23s too, unless there are rules against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back