Mags buyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol:

Id love that to be the case but the noises seem louder tham ever before with this one. The only thing is.. it always seems to be January!
The noises are no louder than they were in May. I remember stood in KX station on Bank Holiday Monday (already in a distraught state) watching the big screen showing Sky News reporting that it was a done deal

The noises are no louder than they were in May. I remember stood in KX station on Bank Holiday Monday (already in a distraught state) watching the big screen showing Sky News reporting that it was a done deal

I think more people seem to believe it because of the outlets that originally broke it, wsj then the ft. More fool them.

I'd like it to be true of course but I highly doubt it, I work for Aramco so I cant really cast many concerns with regards to human rights and such. But I'd hazard a guess that most fans of most clubs would love the spending power the Saudis would no doubt have.

Still wont happen like.

I think more people seem to believe it because of the outlets that originally broke it, wsj then the ft. More fool them.

I'd like it to be true of course but I highly doubt it, I work for Aramco so I cant really cast many concerns with regards to human rights and such. But I'd hazard a guess that most fans of most clubs would love the spending power the Saudis would no doubt have.

Still wont happen like.

Disagree, because it’s broke in any news outlets means Ashley has an excuse to sack it off like he always does.
I agree, it won’t happen , it never does.

This will absolutely make a massive fool out of Chi if it happens :lol: :lol:
Just the possibility of it should make her realise she’d have been better off keeping her sneck out, but she didn’t, she saw an opportunity for a bit of self promotion and lowped in with both feet. Now she’s up to her neck in it. You reap what you sow. Confirms what I suspected, she’s not the brightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back