Mag turned up in Trafalgar square

Status
Not open for further replies.

I cannot really see the attraction of going to a fantastic city like London, and standing around a monument drinking cans of Carling for 6 hours.....each to their own I suppose.

The Scotch used to carry on like that in the 70's whenever they played at Wembley, and everybody thought they were bellends. How times have changed.
Thats funny because the entire football world think you lot are bellends

You don’t deserve to get beaten up for wearing an item of clothing at all.
no you don't but i'd expect to get trouble for wearing my colours. I've had a newcastle fan swing at me in durham on derby weekend for the following conversation. in the pub
Where you from , around here, you don't sound like you are from around here, i am but i moved away for work, why you up here, the derby, who you support , sunderland, throws punch.

no you don't but i'd expect to get trouble for wearing my colours. I've had a newcastle fan swing at me in durham on derby weekend for the following conversation. in the pub
Where you from , around here, you don't sound like you are from around here, i am but i moved away for work, why you up here, the derby, who you support , sunderland, throws punch.

I got jumped on by 3 mags in their 20’s when I was 16 for wearing a Sunderland top in the borders!!

I cant, my fatha is one and I work with a bunch of em.
I’m so pleased you found your way into the light hinny.

I'm really surprised this hasn't happened earlier in the season. I'm also very surprised that the young lads following the sunlund now seem alot more tolerant than I or my mates were back in the day.
Back in the day it wouldn’t have ended well. What on earth was he thinking?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back