RTG Mag Subforum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger

Striker
It isn't really something I want to create but I am beginning to think it might be the lesser of 2 evils.

I know I am not alone in coming on here and being irritated by the huge numbers of threads about them up the road. Sure, some are bumped up by Mags on here but the vast majority are created by Sunderland Fans and it appears many are as obsessed about the Mags as they are about us.

We have tried moving the majority of posts into one thread but that hasn't worked and its not unusual to see 10-20 new threads about them started in a day!

Clearly it would be impossible to ban any discussion about them and even banning all the Mags (which I am not going to do) wouldn't prevent a lot of people on here creating threads about them.

If I do create one, all such threads will be shovelled up/moved into a single subforum and we won't allow any new threads in the main Pure Football forum.

Thoughts? Good idea? Bad Idea? Alternative suggestions?

It isn't really something I want to create but I am beginning to think it might be the lesser of 2 evils.

I know I am not alone in coming on here and being irritated by the huge numbers of threads about them up the road. Sure, some are bumped up by Mags on here but the vast majority are created by Sunderland Fans and it appears many are as obsessed about the Mags as they are about us.

We have tried moving the majority of posts into one thread but that hasn't worked and its not unusual to see 10-20 new threads about them started in a day!

Clearly it would be impossible to ban any discussion about them and even banning all the Mags (which I am not going to do) wouldn't prevent a lot of people on here creating threads about them.

If I do create one, all such threads will be shovelled up/moved into a single subforum and we won't allow any new threads in the main Pure Football forum.

Thoughts? Good idea? Bad Idea? Alternative suggestions?

Great idea. Currently 13 thread on page 1 alone.

Last edited:
Do the match threads go into the "one big thread"?

matters not to me because I never read it tbf.
I would guess a match day thread would dominate the whole thread at that moment in time anyway.

There are topics of interest without doubt but most threads are repetitive shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back