Mag on the Pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headingley Slog Fest

Central Defender
I know the lads who did the Crossbar challenge at half time did a fantastic thing for young Bradley by raising the money they did, I won’t ever take that away from them as it’s a great cause and something close to the heart of every sunderland fan.

However to allow the Mag to run around the pitch like he did was just embarrassing man, how the club let it happen just sums it all up really for me, the whole half time crossbar challenge yesterday just felt like a farce.

It is the absolutely least of our worries. I just laughed tbh, we would be laughing our if it was the other way round.

I know the lads who did the Crossbar challenge at half time did a fantastic thing for young Bradley by raising the money they did, I won’t ever take that away from them as it’s a great cause and something close to the heart of every sunderland fan.

However to allow the Mag to run around the pitch like he did was just embarrassing man, how the club let it happen just sums it all up really for me, the whole half time crossbar challenge yesterday just felt like a farce.
Couldn't agree more marra, my blood was boiling with the way the Maggot was allowed to gallivant around the pitch and basically take the p!ss out of us, great work they did regarding Bradley, bad taste in showing up in your black and white shirt and dancing around like a prick.

Don't be bloody stupid

Are you 12? It was a bit of fun man, he took the abuse and the applause in good spirit as did most of the crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back