Mag Next Door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now whinging about our game in hand v Everton being played within the last week of season
It's an unfair advantage- should have been played weeks back
Rattled :lol:
Haway Lads send these clowns down on Wednesday
I thought it was because Everton were still in the cup and had to allow time for possible replay midweek so thats why the game was rearranged late after semis of fa cup!

I've got a plastic mag lives next door, he's never actually set foot in the landfill like, has been very quiet today, surprising that isn't it?

Now whinging about our game in hand v Everton being played within the last week of season
Mag in papershop this morning update, I went in, pretended I'd forgotten he'd even be there, went to pick me wine up off the shelf, and without even looking at him he said "congratulations, again" he obviously thought he had to get in first :lol:

I thought it was because Everton were still in the cup and had to allow time for possible replay midweek so thats why the game was rearranged late after semis of fa cup!
Don't let the facts get in the way of a good Mag conspiracy man, they need as many opportunities as possible to start a petition

Aey
He stated their game in hand v City was played at about the right time but ours is too close to end of season

Mag in papershop this morning update, I went in, pretended I'd forgotten he'd even be there, went to pick me wine up off the shelf, and without even looking at him he said "congratulations, again" he obviously thought he had to get in first :lol:

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good Mag conspiracy man, they need as many opportunities as possible to start a petition

Slightly worried about you janey that you buying your wine first thing on a Sunday morning.,

Sounds like quality petition and protest fodder.

Shocked they got nowhere with the adam johnson petition.

Eh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back