Mag in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toontumaz

I've came to the conclusion that Bruce has a team if journey men or general turds.

Who in your side has shown any ability this year? I cant see any game winners in your side.

He's bought a load of squad players and nothing more.

toontumaz said:
I've came to the conclusion that Bruce has a team if journey men or general turds.

Who in your side has shown any ability this year? I cant see any game winners in your side.

Peace off you mag twat.

Your gonna get kicked in but your right players from relegated teams, young lads with no experience and has beens that need quality players next to them to still do a job

I tend to agree

Still, fuck off;)

This. The mag is right.

He's just a thick fat f***ing mag ...anything like you ?

Spot on. There's no quality there with the exception of Bendtner who must be wondering why the hell he's come here.

toontumaz said:

I couldn't care if you're in peace, fuck off anyway

We have a team full of people relegated last year or couldn't get into their first teams.

You're right, sadly only some of us knew that from the start.

I remember watching Grant Holt have a shiter against Bedlington Terriers years back. I think evidence that in football turds can be polished and our turds could make a decent fist of winning football matches if the right turd polisher was in charge.

Alan Pardew is adept at polishing big greasy turds. Now fuck off.

he's got a strong squad with some top level players that he is organising and motivating like the clueless twat he is

I remember watching Grant Holt have a shiter against Bedlington Terriers years back. I think evidence that in football turds can be polished and our turds could make a decent fist of winning football matches if the right turd polisher was in charge.

Alan Pardew is adept at polishing big greasy turds. Now fuck off.

You've bought some decent players in, add to that some decent players already in the squad, but Bruce is a f***ing bellend and absolute shite man manager.

Northern London Boy said:
he's got a strong squad with some top level players that he is organising and motivating like the clueless twat he is

This

The players are good enough the manager sadly is not

He's got his transfers terribly wrong this summer. Can't see much pace in the side. It's going to be long wait til January.

You need some pace in your side and a left winger. I had this is a draw on my bet. Don't do it for the fans, not for Bruce, but for my bet!

He's got his transfers terribly wrong this summer. Can't see much pace in the side. It's going to be long wait til January.

You need some pace in your side and a left winger. I had this is a draw on my bet. Don't do it for the fans, not for Bruce, but for my bet!

You talk some sense for a mag like,but still fuck off ya bastard.

Last edited:
You've bought some decent players in, add to that some decent players already in the squad, but Bruce is a f***ing bellend and absolute shite man manager.

I think we're weak up front but generally, I think he improved the squad. I not getting a left back and left winger he's left himself very short though. This squad is better than the showing and I place the responsibility for that squarely at Bruce's door.

Logon or register to see this image

Your man did you proud, I'll say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back