Mag Humour

Status
Not open for further replies.

They've been in a frenzy on FB today , about some wifey that had a dump in the fountain and some lads that took a mag top to burn , both of which never happened.

Don't mind them taking the piss about us being in L1, that's thier job, but they just aren't very good at it

Spot on. They make me laugh all the time, except when they're trying to be funny. How ironic

They've been in a frenzy on FB today , about some wifey that had a dump in the fountain and some lads that took a mag top to burn , both of which never happened.

Don't mind them taking the piss about us being in L1, that's thier job, but they just aren't very good at it
Well the stupid bitch was certainly in the fountain with her kit off, and the mag top was burnt so nearly right

Well the stupid bitch was certainly in the fountain with her kit off, and the mag top was burnt so nearly right

The mag top thing happened I front of me . Some muppet thrned up wearing it then took it off and hoyed it into a crowd

The wifey was being a drunken divvy, but theres a massive difference between splodging in your skimpies and taking a dump in front of 1000 people

They can't really make any comment on fixtures against us, so let them have their moment. Would be the same the other way round.

How's that HMRC investigation getting on though?

we laid into them when the time was right...and will do again, right now we just have to take it (some have been quite funny like) and we still have 6 in a row.
Indeed and no matter how shite we are at this present time that will never be surpassed by them and better still the Skunk nation know that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back