Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

S3RGIO33

Full Back
Anyone played this? Picked it up for a tenner and it’s actually half decent. Soundtrack is quality.

I guarantee that after 8 hours of it you will realise that the next 20 hours of the game will be exactly the same as you have just been doing. Go to warehouse...gunfight...clear it out. Go back to same warehouse, it’s full again.....gunfight....clear it out. Rinse and repeat. I was really enjoying it and then this realisation suddenly dawned on me, and I couldn’t face it any more.

The graphics and music are awesome, but the gameplay becomes dull sooooooo quickly.

I guarantee that after 8 hours of it you will realise that the next 20 hours of the game will be exactly the same as you have just been doing. Go to warehouse...gunfight...clear it out. Go back to same warehouse, it’s full again.....gunfight....clear it out. Rinse and repeat. I was really enjoying it and then this realisation suddenly dawned on me, and I couldn’t face it any more.

The graphics and music are awesome, but the gameplay becomes dull sooooooo quickly.
Same as most games then?

Good for an hour or two then just boring as fuck, one game I never completed. Shame as the others were brilliant, especially Mafia the original.

Graphics - Superb
Soundtrack - quality
Gameplay - decent enough
Story - mind numbingly boring and repetitive

Just get GTA instead. I lasted about 2 hours on Mafia

I’ve just cleared the second area boss. It’s starting to get repetitive. Story is keeping me playing at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back