Mackem all Ower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Dough

Winger
Just been in the two-rivers shopping area in Staines, seen 2 blokes with sunderland masks on beside the pay-park machines, ones from Castletown now lives in Torquay, the other was his brother in law from Red House now lives in Egham, I had met my sis for coffee in the two-rivers, we were from South hylton, mackems all Ower.

Just been in the two-rivers shopping area in Staines, seen 2 blokes with sunderland masks on beside the pay-park machines, ones from Castletown now lives in Torquay, the other was his brother in law from Red House now lives in Egham, I had met my sis for coffee in the two-rivers, we were from South hylton, mackems all Ower.
How much did they get out of the pay machines?

Staines that’s lundun innit?

Expect some grief my owld sarn

It's proper name is now Staines-upon-Thames. They changed it to sound more posh and to try and stop people calling it shit Staines.
The cost to change it was ridiculous, I remember the ruckus over signposts, maps etc, all to escape the Ali-G attachment.

Was watching a documentary the other day on the Smithsonian Channel or NatGeo or something about drug smuggling cartels in South America and they interviewed an older fella (Marty Young ??) some big shot with the DEA who had a broad north-of-the-river Mackem accent. Not what you’d expect.

Still it’s hard to beat Dr Fiona Hill giving evidence in the senate hearings this year!

Was watching a documentary the other day on the Smithsonian Channel or NatGeo or something about drug smuggling cartels in South America and they interviewed an older fella (Marty Young ??) some big shot with the DEA who had a broad north-of-the-river Mackem accent. Not what you’d expect.

Still it’s hard to beat Dr Fiona Hill giving evidence in the senate hearings this year!
Naar him quite well.
A good lad.

It's proper name is now Staines-upon-Thames. They changed it to sound more posh and to try and stop people calling it shit Staines.

I used to stay in Staines Tues - Thurs a few years back. The Swan Hotel on the river. Lovely little place in the summer. Never met The Castletown Mackem though!!

Just watched it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back