M&S New Store

unlikely given they're redeveloping the store front.

Not a chance that will stay open. No way will Sunderland* have 2 clothes / home stores in the city, this is a direct replacement imo similar to Arnison and Teesside Park. I'd imagine it's more so they can sell it / re let it depending on who owns it. Darlington got new lighting and new signage in 2017, it was gone in 2018. Wouldn't take much from it.

*Before some goes down the nit pick view, check the address. To people down South it's one place.

Its bad enough getting parked near the existing store at times never mind moving to the other end which has limited parking available due to the road sysytem.

It’s a hell hole that retail park, the road system and parking makes going a reet chore. Unfortunately some of the shops are needed from time to time so you have to brave it.

Last Christmas I was driving towards Aldi/Matalan after turning right at the roundabout and it was dark and I didn’t spot a youngish lass just getting to the zebra crossing (which is in a shit position anyway imo) and waiting to cross so I drove straight over it. Realised and put me hand up to say sorry and when I looked in me rear view mirror she was giving me the middle finger :lol: had to laugh.

It’s a hell hole that retail park, the road system and parking makes going a reet chore. Unfortunately some of the shops are needed from time to time so you have to brave it.

Last Christmas I was driving towards Aldi/Matalan after turning right at the roundabout and it was dark and I didn’t spot a youngish lass just getting to the zebra crossing (which is in a shit position anyway imo) and waiting to cross so I drove straight over it. Realised and put me hand up to say sorry and when I looked in me rear view mirror she was giving me the middle finger :lol: had to laugh.
Done the same with that zebra crossing mind, awful place to have one just around the corner.

Back