LVCC D1 - Durham v Somerset

Status
Not open for further replies.
those who regarded them as relegation prospects have properly never seen Graham Onions and Chris Rushworth with the bit between their teeth on a pitch with a bit of sap in it.

Cricinfo today

The typo is theirs

those who regarded them as relegation prospects have properly never seen Graham Onions and Chris Rushworth with the bit between their teeth on a pitch with a bit of sap in it.

Cricinfo today

The typo is theirs

According to one regular on here Rushy only gets a game cos he was the former captains cousin, I hope Mustard has a few more cousins coming through.

Great win yesterday.

Hope we can keep this up and show all those critics who said we'd go down this season.

According to one regular on here Rushy only gets a game cos he was the former captains cousin, I hope Mustard has a few more cousins coming through.

"One regular" should check the facts. Rushy only became a regular after Mustard was deposed as captain. I suspected that Phil was reluctant to pick him for fear of the accusation of nepotism- sort of comment you'd expect from Harmison at the time. That's assuming,of course, that Phil had some say in team selection when he was captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back