Luton Town FC

dcl0sc

Striker
Will destroy the lowest Premier League points total record IMHO. If they get to double figures it will be a miracle. They’re there on merit, but offer absolutely nothing to the PL, apart from an easy 3 points to opposition.

Will destroy the lowest Premier League points total record IMHO. If they get to double figures it will be a miracle. They’re there on merit, but offer absolutely nothing to the PL, apart from an easy 3 points to opposition.

Luton don’t really offer anything to football. The modern day Wimbledon for me (although they can mix it up) and deservedly went up last season.

Hopefully they go down on 6 points which are earned against the mags.

I agree they are crap, but they derserve to be there, they were the much better team in the second leg and the 3rd best team in the league last season, even though they arent great to watch.
I'm sure some of their fans would have liked them to have a go in the transfermarket.

They will go down. They know the crack. They're not doing a Nottingham Forest and spending millions to establish themselves. Instead they will use the money to improve the infrastructure of the club.

In terms of points I can see them winning 4/5 home games and maybe one shock away win. They will be relegated on 20-25 points.

Are they? our match should have been abandoned as soon as our players were assaulted.

Back