Lumiere

Status
Not open for further replies.

My goodness, they are amazing.

Puts my shots to utter utter shame.

I will be back though - once I have a "not shit" camera!! (my new one is on order!!!)

that 2nd from last shot is absoloutley brilliant

Aye, that's the favourite shot I got from my set too - but I didn't get the rainbow on prebends bridge on mine.

Those are just brilliant. I guess a very good SLR was used?

Thanks, Best upgrade i made from a cheap £80 compact to an entry level Nikon DSLR (D3100) like. These are all with the kit lens as well. (Good sturdy, slik pro tripod anarl.)

Fuckin' shite.

Shoulda been on the piss with us instead ya big gay.

You're just a grade A spenk though.

Thanks, Best upgrade i made from a cheap £80 compact to an entry level Nikon DSLR (D3100) like. These are all with the kit lens as well. (Good sturdy, slik pro tripod anarl.)

You're just a grade A spenk though.

Not on msn for?

Fantastic shots mates. What kit did you use?

Pretty basic setup i took out with is.

Nikon D3100
Slik Pro Tripod (7 foot one cos i'm like a lampost)
Kit 18-55 Lens
UV Filter.

You guys have some some post-editting though, right?

Those colours really don't look real - It wasn't that bright to the naked eye. Or am I wrong?

superb mate...got a few myself too

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

That orb light painting one is impresive like. Classic postcard view of the Cathedral as well. Think i'll get some from that angle if it snows in the winter. Can i fuck do the light painting though, well impressive.

You guys have some some post-editting though, right?

Those colours really don't look real - It wasn't that bright to the naked eye. Or am I wrong?

I used long exposures on most of mine, I.e The aperature is open for longer so the sensor captures more light. I did this in order to get a stronger rainbow as it wasnt very strong to the naked eye.

I used Aperture (Apple RAW editer) to reduce noise in the sky's and added a bit definition. No PS as i can't be arsed with it when a few quick changes can be done in Aperture.

Elliott said:
First 2 are cracking!!

What exposure settings did you use for the 2nd one???

Thanks! I'm away from my computer for a while so can't check the settings, think it was about 30 seconds. It should all be in the exif data on my Flickr page in the lumiere set. Link is below the photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back