S

Slol

Going bizerk currently on skysports1

65 off 26

Sussex currently 101-0 chasing 204

Going bizerk currently on skysports1

65 off 26

Sussex currently 101-0 chasing 204

Playing a blinder. Great wicket and small boundaries helping like.

Canny knock from Steve Davies too, don't get why he England dropped him.

because prior palyed over 50 odi games and averages mid twentys

My point was if you aren't world class in your first 10 you get dropped why do they keep recalling Prior who's had 50 games to prove he isn't up to it.

To be honest the whole selection process of the one day side is muddled, not sure the selectors are ever sure about what they're trying to do.

because Prior has turned into a top class test player and the selectors believe they can turn all good test players into one day players as well eventually

Chris Nash 12 off 2 balls:eek:

23 off the last over get him on strike

Tremlett 1-54 off 4:lol::lol::lol:

Chris Nash 12 off 2 balls:eek:

23 off the last over get him on strike

Tremlett 1-54 off 4:lol:

This Meaker fella's bowled better than Tremlett, Gul and Nannes - somebody check if he's a Saffa!

Crazy decision to send Parnell in

Edit - I was only joking but he was born in Durban :lol:

Last edited:
got 100 in the Championship last week anarl

complete and utter shit though, write him off
So someone like Graham Napier has a couple of good innings and apparently they were against piss poor sides and at grounds with small boundaries; yet when Luke Wright does exactly the same you use it as an example of why he should be in the England team.

Essex boy. The King of double standards.

So someone like Graham Napier has a couple of good innings and apparently they were against piss poor sides and at grounds with small boundaries; yet when Luke Wright does exactly the same you use it as an example of why he should be in the England team.

Essex boy. The King of double standards.

Napier is 31 and has a history of back problems so can never stay fit

Wright is 26

bit of a difference but if it makes you feel like a hero trying to say the two are similar so be it

Napier is 31 and has a history of back problems so can never stay fit

Wright is 26

bit of a difference but if it makes you feel like a hero trying to say the two are similar so be it
He wasn't 31 when he hit 158 and had been long touted as a potentially useful player for England's one day team; and yet you dismissed it essentially as a one-off against poor bowlers and on a small pitch.

Maybe if Wright is constantly playing innings like that then I'll take notice, but for now it's one or two innings in what is otherwise a mediocre career.

He wasn't 31 when he hit 158 and had been long touted as a potentially useful player for England's one day team; and yet you dismissed it essentially as a one-off against poor bowlers and on a small pitch.

Maybe if Wright is constantly playing innings like that then I'll take notice, but for now it's one or two innings in what is otherwise a mediocre career.

sorry to piss on your parade but I dont really care when you will take notice

He's a strange one.

Good hitter at the end of the innings but his bowling isn't really up to much.

Does that warrant a place in the England side?

sorry to piss on your parade but I dont really care when you will take notice
Ouch. Words hurt you know.

He's a strange one.

He's only a big hitter when the grounds are so small an 11 year old could hit sixes on them; much like Graham Napier.

He's a strange one.

No, because as he's proven time and time again, he can't do it against international class bowlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back