love the style of play under jack ross absolute joy to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its great to watch. Everything is to feet, and very few aimless long balls. Whats also impressed me is the long diagonal balls to switch play, hit with a high degree of accuracy.

The one player I think is enjoying himself more than ever is Gooch. Great to see how confident he is now.

An absolute joy to watch at times today. We've got a versatile group of talented players all working their socks off and looking like they love playing the game at the moment. A complete turnaround from the last few years and pretty impressive considering the timescales involved.

Ross said when he took the job that the way he plays will see us get a beating on occasion if we have an off-day but I think most fans will accept that if 9 times out of 10 we play like we did today.

Knocking the ball about, going past players, tracking back and pressing the ball as a team.....what is this sorcery??

ive watched decades of shite, dross, uninspiring football at the sol under the likes of mon, moyes, grayson, etc etc etc etc but this bloke is like a breath of fresh air. I love what hes trying to do and cant wait for the next home game to come along.

haven't felt like this for yonks

It wasn’t all bad like. We had some good spells

Annoys me how the last decade is just seen as failure, speak for yourself, I enjoyed some of it

Big fan of how Ross is doing it though

ive watched decades of shite, dross, uninspiring football at the sol under the likes of mon, moyes, grayson, etc etc etc etc but this bloke is like a breath of fresh air. I love what hes trying to do and cant wait for the next home game to come along.

He did say when he joined that he likes to play attacking football.

We'll score lots of goals but we'll concede some.

We won't win every game but we'll go out to win were his words.

this. of course its good to win but playing excellent football is great isnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back