Love island idiot

The Rat

Striker

Probably seb, shocking that, found positive, left quarantine to try get plane home

Now for facing jail time and a 18k fine

A lot (not all) of younger people simply don’t care. They have been raised to be entitled hedonists who simply must live their best lives as much as possible. It’s all about doing what they want to do and not giving an inch. If other people are trampled in the process so f•ck.
Main stream media have been dumbing kids down for years and turning them into good little consumers. Social media has accelerated the process massively, they’re constantly bombarded with targeted ads whilst brain dead, plastic surgery deformed aggressive arseholes are made into something to aspire to not mock.

The world is fucked up and I’m not surprised in the slightest it’s going tits up.

Probably seb, shocking that, found positive, left quarantine to try get plane home

Now for facing jail time and a 18k fine
Hope she gets the book thrown at her. What’s it come to, as well, when a small island has stricter rules then one of the biggest economies in the world?

all every other love island person is in Dubai, flying out by the day, despite the fact you are only allowed to go for work
Reseach Dubia Porta Potties and you’ll see why the Instagirls and Love Island rejects are heading out to ‘live their best lives’. :lol:

Last edited:
Reseach Dubia Porta Potties and you’ll see why the Instagirls and Love Island rejects are heading out to ‘live their best lives’. :lol:

:lol: I have no doubt this stuff goes on, but some of the ones I am on about have a few million followers on Insta, you literally get paid for just posting anything.

Back