Love Island All Stars

First time for all star ain’t it ? Well since the first one with the famous people.

Errr, famous people? People who are famous only for flaunting, in a somewhat crude, bawdy and utterly distasteful and disgusting manner their looks, cannot exactly be described as famous.

Isambard Kingdom Brunel or George Stephenson are famous. Agatha Christie or Charles Dickens are famous. John Constable or Van Gogh are famous. Sir John Gielgud or Laurence Olivier are famous. People who have actually excelled in their profession and attained a very high standard.

Only being known for a stint on a lowbrow, low rent reality show doesn’t quite compare.

Errr, famous people? People who are famous only for flaunting, in a somewhat crude, bawdy and utterly distasteful and disgusting manner their looks, cannot exactly be described as famous.

Isambard Kingdom Brunel or George Stephenson are famous. Agatha Christie or Charles Dickens are famous. John Constable or Van Gogh are famous. Sir John Gielgud or Laurence Olivier are famous. People who have actually excelled in their profession and attained a very high standard.

Only being known for a stint on a lowbrow, low rent reality show doesn’t quite compare.
I’m not reading all that but Yes famous people.
Logon or register to see this image

I’m not reading all that but Yes famous people.
Logon or register to see this image

It would have been better to say you couldn’t read any of that.😂

I am flicking between Vera and that and unless he’s had plastic surgery I can’t see Michael Greco anywhere. I know what he looks like, even though I don’t have a f***ing clue who anyone else in that list looks like apart from Duane Ladejo as I’m into athletics. As far as I can see these are only people who have appeared on it before. So hardly stars.

It would have been better to say you couldn’t read any of that.😂

I am flicking between Vera and that and unless he’s had plastic surgery I can’t see Michael Greco anywhere. I know what he looks like, even though I don’t have a f***ing clue who anyone else in that list looks like apart from Duane Ladejo as I’m into athletics. As far as I can see these are only people who have appeared on it before. So hardly stars.
You didn’t understand my initial post you replied too did you? The famous people was 2005.

Lasses lips look horrific. So unattractive.

It’s not just their lips that look horrific. That is the least of their worries. Lips is Number #1 in the extensive catalogue of things about them that is unattractive and horrific.

Nothing in this world would make me want to be like the blokes on there too.

Back