Love, Death and Robots (Netflix)

L

Lexingtongue

Anyone watched this series? The quality and content of the episodes varies massively, but each offering is shorter than 20 minutes and some of the CG in certain shows is absolutely top notch. Helping Hand is the best one for me, although Lucky 13 and Beyond the Aquila Rift are also worth a gander.

Aye. Thought it was quality.

Especially enjoyed the three robots and the Russians (can’t be arsed to go back and look up the episode names).

Hope they do another season.

Aye. Thought it was quality.

Especially enjoyed the three robots and the Russians (can’t be arsed to go back and look up the episode names).

Hope they do another season.
Some of the episodes are dire, like, which is typical of Netflix but I thought a few were quite thought provoking and I'd say it's definitely one of the better series they've attached their name to.

Anyone watched this series? The quality and content of the episodes varies massively, but each offering is shorter than 20 minutes and some of the CG in certain shows is absolutely top notch. Helping Hand is the best one for me, although Lucky 13 and Beyond the Aquila Rift are also worth a gander.
A mixture to be fair, some brilliant graphics and briliant stories, but mostly not together.

Watched a few of them, pretty good alright.

Netflix seem to be going for this 15-20 minute model a lot lately, people probably more likely to sit down and watch get sucked in and keep going to the next episode than they would to sit down for a 2 hour plus film

Back