Love Actually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not on telly until Boxing Day. Always think it’s more of a Christmas Eve film.

Probably the greatest film of all time
One of life's greatest privileges is being able to sit and watch this masterpiece of "feel good entertainment", I must have watched this 20 times at least.

Watched it last night. Good film.

That is all.
Saw it for the first time the other night. What the hell was Alan Rickman doing in a movie" like that? It must have contained some of the worst examples of film editing that I have ever seen. Each of the "love" scenarios were only lent any credibility at all by how totally unlikely the others were. And the cross referencing between the characters in each scenario was just plain daft. I know it was a "comedy" but it was a pretty poor one that wasted a lot of good talent.

I have watched it with the wife...my impression as all the characters are really horrible people apart from the cleaner

seriously..they are by and large selfish and manipulative

I personally prefer 2 weeks notice as my romcom guilty pleasure..mainly cos sandra bullock is lush

I have watched it with the wife...my impression as all the characters are really horrible people apart from the cleaner

seriously..they are by and large selfish and manipulative

I personally prefer 2 weeks notice as my romcom guilty pleasure..mainly cos sandra bullock is lush

Exactly...where is the actual love?

Saw it for the first time the other night. What the hell was Alan Rickman doing in a movie" like that? It must have contained some of the worst examples of film editing that I have ever seen. Each of the "love" scenarios were only lent any credibility at all by how totally unlikely the others were. And the cross referencing between the characters in each scenario was just plain daft. I know it was a "comedy" but it was a pretty poor one that wasted a lot of good talent.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back