Loud Canadian

Trumpet

Full Back
Probably said before so apologies. I thought yanks were loud but just been in a boozer in London and a Canadian bloke out shouted 2 yanks at the bar. What is wrong with these fuckers do they have shouting lessons at school? BTW they are always sober so no excuse in my book .

Yanks being obnoxiously loud and ruining things seemed to be a running theme of my last weekend.

Didn't matter where we were – bar, tube, restaurant, riverside walk, queeing up for stuff – there was a gobby yank shouting all over us.

My lass is American and it's become a running joke and we just stare at each other now whenever we hear the accent we fuck off whatever we're doing and leave.

Which boozer was it? Will add it to my black list.

Probably said before so apologies. I thought yanks were loud but just been in a boozer in London and a Canadian bloke out shouted 2 yanks at the bar. What is wrong with these fuckers do they have shouting lessons at school? BTW they are always sober so no excuse in my book .
He wasn’t called Malcolm was he 🧐

Yanks being obnoxiously loud and ruining things seemed to be a running theme of my last weekend.

Didn't matter where we were – bar, tube, restaurant, riverside walk, queeing up for stuff – there was a gobby yank shouting all over us.

My lass is American and it's become a running joke and we just stare at each other now whenever we hear the accent we fuck off whatever we're doing and leave.

Has she been introduced to panack?

Almost ruined my holiday in Mexico, couldn’t escape the annoying

Almost ruined my holiday in Mexico, couldn’t escape the annoying

Made the mistake of spending the Christmas before last in Tulum and it was a f***ing nightmare.

Want to have a relaxing time at the beach? Tough shit, because that's where the Americans like to facetime people back home.

Chichen Itza was basically just a content farm for people with TikTok accounts. You couldn't pay me to go back there.

Walking past the entrance to Bath Abbey and these two yanks straight from Harry Enfield's wardrobe van stepped out, all in plaid, trucker hats and huge cameras.

I had my ear-buds in but still heard "does Pete Gar-breel live near here?"

I'd walked 50 yards before i figured out wtf he was on about.
🙉

Walking past the entrance to Bath Abbey and these two yanks straight from Harry Enfield's wardrobe van stepped out, all in plaid, trucker hats and huge cameras.

🙉
Did PG live near there?

Made the mistake of spending the Christmas before last in Tulum and it was a f***ing nightmare.

Want to have a relaxing time at the beach? Tough shit, because that's where the Americans like to facetime people back home.

Chichen Itza was basically just a content farm for people with TikTok accounts. You couldn't pay me to go back there.
I went there last year. It was shite. More like going travelling than having a holiday, it was total chaos. Riviera Maya is just the Costa Blanca for yanks.

🙉
Was he looking for Phil Collins?

I went to see a Canadian comedian at the gala in Durham. A few mins into his set his mic stopped working, so he continued without it.

No idea what he was called but I'm sure I was not dreaming this.

Where we were, the largely Afro-American community came over for the weekend and would start drinking rum from 9 in the morning. By the evening there was fist fights, people getting pushed in pools and allsorts. But any bar you went to you could hear Americans. Randy and Sandy next door to us were particularly annoying until we asked to move rooms.

Back