Lost shihtzu dog over seaburn way

Status
Not open for further replies.

twats trick that.
was one chucked out of a car in Washington few weeks back and the poor thing tried to run after the car up a main road.Hope the bastards crashed on the way home.

That's f***ing horrible that like. I can't understand the mentality of some people, there would be plenty of decent families who would give it a good home. Absolute ***** trick in my eyes. Poor beast.

Shih Tzu lover here. Cheers to the OP, a very good deed you’ve done.

I’d have the little ewok in a heartbeat if I didn’t already have five...

At least it’ll have no trouble finding a loving home. Shih Tzu owners (ones in the OP’s case excepted) are notoriously soppy, loving, maternal/paternal buggers. Most Shih Tzus aren’t just spoilt, they’re absolutely ruined! :lol:

There was once a Shih Tzu at that rescue place near Whitburn (can’t remember, somewhere round there) when I went with my mate to collect his errant hound after it ran off and got into the SoL on match day. They said if no one took the Shih Tzu, he’d end up destroyed because he had behavioural issues. The Mrs (no) got onto the case and a Shih Tzu rescue place took him within hours.

There’s a very strong network of people looking out for Shih Tzus, it’ll hopefully all work out for the best and he’ll end up with a human that gives a fuck.

twats trick that.
was one chucked out of a car in Washington few weeks back and the poor thing tried to run after the car up a main road.Hope the bastards crashed on the way home.

f***ing hell, what happened to the Shih Tzu?

Remember 12 years ago (almost to day) someone on here reported a stray puppy had taken a liking to their door step, so I went and took it in. Tried to find it’s rightful owners but I think it had been mistreated and it had a tooth missing.

Still have her to this day, she lives with my elderly parents, she’s in her final years but they adore her, I do too, fantastic dog.

The smb even named her, Molly they chose.

Shih Tzu lover here. Cheers to the OP, a very good deed you’ve done.

I’d have the little ewok in a heartbeat if I didn’t already have five...

At least it’ll have no trouble finding a loving home. Shih Tzu owners (ones in the OP’s case excepted) are notoriously soppy, loving, maternal/paternal buggers. Most Shih Tzus aren’t just spoilt, they’re absolutely ruined! :lol:

There was once a Shih Tzu at that rescue place near Whitburn (can’t remember, somewhere round there) when I went with my mate to collect his errant hound after it ran off and got into the SoL on match day. They said if no one took the Shih Tzu, he’d end up destroyed because he had behavioural issues. The Mrs (no) got onto the case and a Shih Tzu rescue place took him within hours.

There’s a very strong network of people looking out for Shih Tzus, it’ll hopefully all work out for the best and he’ll end up with a human that gives a fuck.

f***ing hell, what happened to the Shih Tzu?
Just to clarify........you’re talking about Shih Tzus?

def been abandoned as its claws were going into its paws so not been looked after properly the vets thought , just been dumped on the beach the bastards , been sent to a local dog charity who will shelter it for a week then if no claimant not sure what happens , assume goes to a rescue shelter ?

def been abandoned as its claws were going into its paws so not been looked after properly the vets thought , just been dumped on the beach the bastards , been sent to a local dog charity who will shelter it for a week then if no claimant not sure what happens , assume goes to a rescue shelter ?
I saw a post that the owner had been in touch and was going to ring the vets in the morning.

Mind, the saveseaburn lot would have shit zoo back in an instant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back