Lost in Space...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, she was one of the Von Trapps too !
I've just been for one of them.

Just noticed the date of this thread it looks like it was a long time in the making.
LIS is I think my all time favourite tv show and I even liked the film remake. I bought a box set of LIS dvds a while back and with the benefits of my current age it all looked a bit camp with the wrong characters given most screen time. It should have been about the parents, Don and the robot but it became the Will and Zachary show. I'm still looking forward to this version though which will hopefully be less disappointing than Discovery. I'll watch it tonight sometime and if it's shit cancel Netflix.:)

Last edited:
Hello. I’ve just arrived from the other thread. I can’t be arsed to retype all my thoughts so I’ll just say I’m enjoying it so far (up to episode 5).

And for the shallow testosterone driven- the women playing the mother (last seen in House of Cards iirc) is totally gorgeous.

Hello. I’ve just arrived from the other thread. I can’t be arsed to retype all my thoughts so I’ll just say I’m enjoying it so far (up to episode 5).

And for the shallow testosterone driven- the women playing the mother (last seen in House of Cards iirc) is totally gorgeous.
I've read with great interest your replies in both threads I much prefer this one

It’s a woman and she plays the character perfectly. Irritating and snide.

I’m on to episode 3 and enjoying it. The Android is superb

I did wonder how they would write Dr Smith, he was a snide, sneaky irritating sod in the original and I worried they might have made him a cartoon cutout baddy. Might have a watch of this when I am back home next week

Up to episode 8 now, its really not that great is it, kinda dull. Just watching to see what happens now tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back