Losing to Burton

JAR7391

Winger
No disrespect to Burton Albion at all but that’s f***ing embarrassing losing to them at home. I know this entire season has been a fuck up from start to finish but I seriously feel like the club may not recover from this. Absolutely disgusted with the way this club has been ran.

I thought being relegated by Bournemouth last year was as low as it could get but Burton takes it to a new level.

What odds on Accrington to relegate us next season?

Don’t know why so many expected us to win tbh, we have been utter shite at home all season so its no surprise

13 points at home in 22 league games is frightening. That Burton game wasn't just about the defeat, it was the way we lost the game. How many other teams get gifts like we offer?!

No disrespect to Burton Albion at all but that’s f***ing embarrassing losing to them at home. I know this entire season has been a fuck up from start to finish but I seriously feel like the club may not recover from this. Absolutely disgusted with the way this club has been ran.
Not be long before Scunthorpe roll us over mate

They were utter shit but the fact that we tried to protect a 1.0 lead against them for the whole of the second half probably says more about us than it does them

Burton had some fight about them the last 10 minutes of the game.

If roles were reversed. I don't think we could of created the goals they did.

We have 3 of the worst goalkeepers in the world, their training leading up to the match would have consisted of, shoot on sight, lots of crosses in the box and falling over to win set pieces.

Back