Lords Test - Ireland Tickets

I entered the ballot for Lords test tickets a few weeks ago, not expecting to be allocated tickets for the first 3 days of the Ireland test (Starts 1st June).

I was expecting to be able to release these tickets with non-payment within a certain time, but the process appears to have changed for 2023.

Therefore I have 2 tickets for days 2 and 3 in the Edrich Upper and Edrich Lower stands respectively.

Will take face value for these - £90 per ticket. Tickets are electronic and will be available in my Lords app account by end of March 2023.

I also entered for the Australia test so watch out for further posts.

Nice gesture mate but £90 is obscene given the opposition!

I know. Always wanted to go to a Lords test so I am happy enough going one day, but I thought I could release the tickets for days I didn't want to go, like you could last year. I've now been charged for them all and need to get shot of some ASAP!

Praying now I am unsuccessful in the Australia test ballot. :lol:

I know. Always wanted to go to a Lords test so I am happy enough going one day, but I thought I could release the tickets for days I didn't want to go, like you could last year. I've now been charged for them all and need to get shot of some ASAP!

Praying now I am unsuccessful in the Australia test ballot. :lol:
If you aren’t I’ll have a weekend ticket!

You'd think given the criticism of pricing last season that they might have made it a bit more reasonable. Used the Ireland match as a chance to right a few wrongs and a chance for the less well off to have the "Lord's experience". It will be half full now you would have thought.

Half term around then as well isn't it? Why not do a few offers and get some families in?

FTMCC. Toff wankers

Last edited:
I applied for the lords austrailia ballot.. any idea when the details will be released? They said this week but still nothing?

My Ireland ticket e-mail says all successful ballot application e-mails will be sent by 5pm on Sunday 27th November, I am presuming this means Australia, ODI's et al.

I entered the ballot for Lords test tickets a few weeks ago, not expecting to be allocated tickets for the first 3 days of the Ireland test (Starts 1st June).

I was expecting to be able to release these tickets with non-payment within a certain time, but the process appears to have changed for 2023.

Therefore I have 2 tickets for days 2 and 3 in the Edrich Upper and Edrich Lower stands respectively.

Will take face value for these - £90 per ticket. Tickets are electronic and will be available in my Lords app account by end of March 2023.

I also entered for the Australia test so watch out for further posts.

I went for day 3 in 2019 and it didn’t even last until lunchtime.

I think I paid £55 for the day.

Good luck with selling your spares

Had no joy with the Australia ballot, probably just as well really.

Happy to knock a few quid off the Ireland price if anyone is interested but uneasy with the cost.

You'd think given the criticism of pricing last season that they might have made it a bit more reasonable. Used the Ireland match as a chance to right a few wrongs and a chance for the less well off to have the "Lord's experience". It will be half full now you would have thought.

Half term around then as well isn't it? Why not do a few offers and get some families in?

FTMCC. Toff wankers

Stuffy wankers man. I genuinely despise how much international cricket Lords gets, it’s got to be one of the least home friendly places in world cricket.

Back