Lords for England games

Is it particularly hard to get tickets for international test matches? I and a few mates fancy a couple of days at the India game this summer (if allowed obviously). Also might be stupid but I’m struggling to see the normal prices anywhere online.

Cheers in advance.

I have never had a problem getting tickets for Lords. You have to be early though. Contact them now - so that if there is a ballot you are in. Members first mind.

Is it particularly hard to get tickets for international test matches? I and a few mates fancy a couple of days at the India game this summer (if allowed obviously). Also might be stupid but I’m struggling to see the normal prices anywhere online.

Cheers in advance.
Expect tickets to be nearing the £ton.
Thet are charging £55/65 for Sri Lanka at Chester, India at Lords is going to be a level or 2 up from that

Cheers in advance.
If you’re a county member you get first dibs. I get one every year no problem at all. Just contact county box office and ask them to send you a form.

Cheers in advance.
I usually go every year to the test on a Saturday with @Proff - but giving it a miss sadly this year for obvious reasons.

Back