Look shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love how in non sport related news a person from Sunderland that does something positive is from the ‘Co Durham area’ but if it’s a wrang un theyre definitely from Sunderland.

I've complained to the bbc before about the sports editorial content on look Tyne

Jeff brown needs to even it up with a sly dig at the fsw

I know jeff and took my son up to the bbc studios as part of his work experience week. Cracking lad is jeff. However Dawn Thewlis is well tidy. Wouldn’t mind a roll in the hay with her like. Big cricket fan apparently. Not even too sure that she likes football.

She is probably doing it now to wind you all up. :eek:

I know jeff and took my son up to the bbc studios as part of his work experience week. Cracking lad is jeff. However Dawn Thewlis is well tidy. Wouldn’t mind a roll in the hay with her like. Big cricket fan apparently. Not even too sure that she likes football.

Where's the throwing up smiley?

Wadn't. And I have shagged a fair few mingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back