Look north, Tyne Tees news

Just a reminder that the allegedly impartial local media stations- Look north and Tynes Tees are on tomorrow between 6pm-7pm. (Bbc 1, itv)
Their usual brand of subtle disparaging remarks about Sunderland including the people, the place and the football team will be apparent tomorrow. Along with their sycophantic glorification of all things Newcastle.
My advice is, avoid this so-called “local news” like the plague. They’re a bunch of biased arselickers

There’s plenty of alternative channels

Just a reminder that the allegedly impartial local media stations- Look north and Tynes Tees are on tomorrow between 6pm-7pm. (Bbc 1, itv)
Their usual brand of subtle disparaging remarks about Sunderland including the people, the place and the football team will be apparent tomorrow. Along with their sycophantic glorification of all things Newcastle.
My advice is, avoid this so-called “local news” like the plague. They’re a bunch of biased arselickers

Don’t watch either ever. How those twats gets paid to read absolute Shite, irrelevant waffle who no one gives a shit about is beyond me..

Sad thing is we pay for the local bbc and their bias.

Will be sickening tomorrow night.

Journalists’ They should think on.

I don't watch either but what are the alternative channels?

Look Al Jazeera North.

Back