Look North special anniversary edition ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This quasi-religious drivel from the Mags is absolutely cringing and slightly offensive.

It's always funeral marches with a vicar, Cathedral of the hill, Messiahs everywhere, gods speaking down from a cloud etc etc etc.

They even brought in a real vicar to pray for the club ...... they're really disturbed.

A lot of them need to go to confession "forgive me father for only starting going to games in 1992"

The whole Look North Korea and Dawnie threads are just a laugh and a bit of fun,I think it's very much part of the north east humour.

The people on here who dont get them are sad mags,mags pretending to be mackems and wums.

Exactly mate, I doubt anyone gives a monkey's ...... I don't.

It's the faux outrage followed by Mags claiming we're actually outraged that makes it funny.

Newcastle were Founded in 1992, so where does this 125 years crap come from, Dianne Abbot been adding up again :eek:

This quasi-religious drivel from the Mags is absolutely cringing and slightly offensive.

It's always funeral marches with a vicar, Cathedral of the hill, Messiahs everywhere, gods speaking down from a cloud etc etc etc.

They even brought in a real vicar to pray for the club ...... they're really disturbed.
The pictures when an ex player dies of the ones that have already died welcoming them to heaven :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back