Long Lost Biscuits

Last time I was round Patch's for tea he did ask 'Do you want a lemon puff?' Glad you've confirmed the existence of a biscuit of that name

Last time I was around Sneech's, there was no such hospitality. He looked all sheepish and his missus confided that he'd just finished off a couple of bandits.

Last time I was around Sneech's, there was no such hospitality. He looked all sheepish and his missus confided that he'd just finished off a couple of bandits.
Last time you were round mine The Wench was out and you blew my tyres up so vigorously there was an explosion :eek:

The biscuit selection these days is absolutely shite like. When you think of some of the long gone corkers posted on here then have a look at the biscuit section next time you are in the likes of Morrisons, there's only a five different kinds and a couple of schnidey rip offs.

Not good enough really.

Aye I think you're right.
They were lovely but they weren't something I bought loads of, I can't remember if they were more expensive or just looked more for grown ups than other similar things.
I just remember carrier bags full. Used to go and see her on a Sunday morning. Come midday I was sick as a chip. Greedy little bastard.

Back