London

I think it's a personal thing, I could live outside in the burbs but don't think I could do London proper as a place to live. Agree though class for stuff to do etc.
Of course, it's not for everyone. But I absolutely adore the place. Would take an almost impossible effort for me to move away, I love the place
London is many things, but it's definitely not a 24 hour city.
Gotta have time for the dealers to restock ;)

Last edited:

What I find most odd about London is that you almost seem to be living in a parallel universe. I really don’t know if I could live in London. They have things in place totally different from the rest of us. Take the congestion zones. Wtf is that about? 🤣. It’s like they make themselves a separate place to live altogether.

That’s just one of many reasons why I dislike the place so much.

London has never had that much of a late night culture. Go to Madrid and people are only starting to go out at midnight.
The crux is people want to supp with everyone else
Who wants to be out eating and drinking at 1am as the norm.
I'm happier with earlier peak times though I agree it's odd in London the early closes

What I find most odd about London is that you almost seem to be living in a parallel universe. I really don’t know if I could live in London. They have things in place totally different from the rest of us. Take the congestion zones. Wtf is that about? 🤣. It’s like they make themselves a separate place to live altogether.

:lol:

The crux is people want to supp with everyone else
Who wants to be out eating and drinking at 1am as the norm.
I'm happier with earlier peak times though I agree it's odd in London the early closes

Oh same here, even in Spain I'm very much a daydrinker so will be going to bed by time most people are heading out.

Must be frustrating for visitors to London from cities with more of a late night culture to hear the last orders bell at 11pm.

Oh same here, even in Spain I'm very much a daydrinker so will be going to bed by time most people are heading out.

Must be frustrating for visitors to London from cities with more of a late night culture to hear the last orders bell at 11pm.
You spot the tourists in Madrid though because we're on the pints at 2am
They're drinking tall drinks or coffee's and pastries

What are the other many reasons?

Back