LONDON TOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non-Muslim murderer = criminal
Muslim murderer = terrorist

You're duped by the DM Mail mate :lol:
They put up this nonsense and laugh at all the idiots who get hysterical

If you're referring to Jo Cox murder, I don't think you can label that as a terrorist attack as it was a specific target. It was an assassination.

Islamist attacks are usually aimed at the general public and designed to cause terror and chaos.

If you're referring to Jo Cox murder, I don't think you can label that as a terrorist attack as it was a specific target. It was an assassination.

Islamist attacks are usually aimed at the general public and designed to cause terror and chaos.

I accept there are Terrorist IS attacks, like the ones in Paris for example which was a number of different people using bombs,guns ect.

I don't see anything like that here, just one man who obviously had some personal breakdown or something and went a bit mad. Or maybe he just wanted to kill a cop and get as much attention as possible.

I don't like the way the media escalates everything

The Met have said they are treating it as a terrorist attack, so they reported that.

Yes the met are idiots as well, they treated some innocent Brazilian guy as a "terrorist" and shot him in the head on his way to work

It's nice that people in London should 'carry on as normal and not let terrorists win' etc.

But the cold reality, of the situation, is that it's an economic, social and practical need that makes people go to work and so on.

From the Roman invasion to the Black Death it's a case of,
"Well that's a bugger pet but those cows won't milk themselves."

It's nice that people in London should 'carry on as normal and not let terrorists win' etc.

But the cold reality, of the situation, is that it's an economic, social and practical need that makes people go to work and so on.

indeed

"Well that's a bugger pet but those cows won't milk themselves. so we'll invite some immigrants in to do it for us. "
;) Fixed.

Too true. I'm in London now for the money. A couple of hours time I'll be on the big metal bird back to God's country.

At the risk of being killed this morning I visited Poundstretcher and bought some storage boxes. I then enjoyed the sunshine as I walked over to the Barbers for a haircut.
I then visited the Newsagents and bought a paper. Next it was to the Butcher's for a pie for my dinner, pork actually.
I then drove down to Asda to buy the weekend's supply of wines and Prosecco.
Met an old friend who now lives in the Scottish Borders.
Ain't life great ?

I went for a beer on Wednesday night. Fuck letting one or two nutters get in the way of my life like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back