London pub

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've lived in Croydon for the last four years... best bet in the town will be The Market Tavern which will have it on big screens but the pub itself isn't anything special. Recommendations for non football pubs in Croydon are The Oval (if you want live music), The Green Dragon (brilliant beer selection), The Spread Eagle (nice building) and The Dog and Bull (more your traditional pub).

Croydon's got a poor reputation but we really like it here (would I fuck live any closer to London) and the above pubs are great. Go somewhere more central if you want somewhere decent for the match though.

I've lived in Croydon for the last four years... best bet in the town will be The Market Tavern which will have it on big screens but the pub itself isn't anything special. Recommendations for non football pubs in Croydon are The Oval (if you want live music), The Green Dragon (brilliant beer selection), The Spread Eagle (nice building) and The Dog and Bull (more your traditional pub).

Croydon's got a poor reputation but we really like it here (would I fuck live any closer to London) and the above pubs are great. Go somewhere more central if you want somewhere decent for the match though.

Sorry to here that, I'm sure someone can sort out a justgiving page to help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back