London Branch

Anyone know if they're planning to stream the match at Southwark Brewing Company anytime soon/ today, I know they have previously this season? I've checked the various social medias but I can't see anything. Cheers in advance.

Last edited:

Anyone know if they're planning to stream the match at Southwark Brewing Company anytime soon/ today, I know they have previously this season? I've checked the various social medias but I can't see anything. Cheers in advance.
A message in the whatsapp group on the 21st of October said they are showing all of our games.

Not sure if things have changed though

They were open last night and will be open today. Need to buy Pizza, not sure of details.
I don't even know if the Brewery is back open? It doesn't do food does it? Hopefully someone on here can clear it up.
"...We will be reopening this Friday 4th December and things are just the same as when we closed.... EXCEPT, now customers have to have a "substantial meal" whilst drinking so we have teamed up with some of our local takeaways and we will have a simple menu for you to enjoy.
Friday 17:00 - 22:00
Today noon - 19:00..."

From their Facey page

Last edited:
They were open last night and will be open today. Need to buy Pizza, not sure of details.

"...We will be reopening this Friday 4th December and things are just the same as when we closed.... EXCEPT, now customers have to have a "substantial meal" whilst drinking so we have teamed up with some of our local takeaways and we will have a simple menu for you to enjoy.
Friday 17:00 - 22:00
Today noon - 19:00..."

From their Facey page

Have you got a link mate? Can’t seem to find their Facebook anywhere!

Yes, open and match on. They order your pizza (you pay them) from the local Papa John's - eat slowly, sup beer, watch match. I'll be there.

Back