Logan Pye 15 years old

Mr David

Striker
Very highly rated CB and being sold to Man Utd is the talk of houghton (where he lives)

We must be f***ing desperate for cash like. He’s playing for England and played 4 times for the under 18’s.

Very highly rated CB and being sold to Man Utd is the talk of houghton (where he lives)

We must be f***ing desperate for cash like. He’s playing for England and played 4 times for the under 18’s.
Lad at work is a friend of the family. I'll see what I can find out tomorrow

How many times, we have no say if they are under 16 years old

Not true if you're wanting compensation, sounds like we are touting a lot of kids around, we're skint.

Similar rumours to this are getting more and more frequent. I really can’t understand why the owners would be touting around our top youngsters can’t see the sense in it.

compensation. few 100k sometimes and sell on clauses, has happened to loads of other clubs

Similar rumours to this are getting more and more frequent. I really can’t understand why the owners would be touting around our top youngsters can’t see the sense in it.

Never heard rumours like this before and yet for the past 6 months it's been a steady stream of academy players being sold.

Everyone saying roughly the same thing (including the mother of one of the kids who registered here to post) - that the club are helping to facilitate the moves and being paid.

Its a bit worrying, these are children after all being 'sold' to other clubs academies. They're not grown adults with a career.

Never heard rumours like this before and yet for the past 6 months it's been a steady stream of academy players being sold.

Everyone saying roughly the same thing (including the mother of one of the kids who registered here to post) - that the club are helping to facilitate the moves and being paid.

Its a bit worrying, these are children after all being 'sold' to other clubs academies. They're not grown adults with a career.

Sign of owners trying to make a quick buck

Why are they never asked about this?

Heard rumours of 3 or 4 lads that the club are trying to get money for

Not true if you're wanting compensation, sounds like we are touting a lot of kids around, we're skint.

compensation. few 100k sometimes and sell on clauses, has happened to loads of other clubs
I guess there is a difference, if the clubs are already sniffing about and it looks like the players are wanting to go then it makes sense to try and get some more interest and a better deal. If we are actively trying to get rid of our best young players for a few hundred thousand it seems incredibly short sighted to me.

I guess there is a difference, if the clubs are already sniffing about and it looks like the players are wanting to go then it makes sense to try and get some more interest and a better deal. If we are actively trying to get rid of our best young players for a few hundred thousand it seems incredibly short sighted to me.

Thats what I and a lot of people have heard like, its more than short sighted its ridiculous and means not got the best interest of the club at heart.

Yes it's definitely a question that should be asked, would really hope they aren't actively looking to push players out for the money. It seems to be against the type of thing I would expect from them as well.

Thats what I and a lot of people have heard like, its more than short sighted its ridiculous and means not got the best interest of the club at heart.
It's been rumoured for a while on here, something that should be put to them at least imo.

Yes it's definitely a question that should be asked, would really hope they aren't actively looking to push players out for the money. It seems to be against the type of thing I would expect from them as well.

It's been rumoured for a while on here, something that should be put to them at least imo.
I've heard it asked before. SD said that clubs were sniffing around (can't be prevented) but that many parents and lads are keen because they dream about dream moves. In the circumstances, the club want's to get the best deal for all concerned.

Back