Local lockdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

More restrictions in the UK, its happening again.

Each workplace should have Covid measures in place. If they don't then they are breaking the law.
My office was apparently "Covid secure", but 2 staff out of 12 have Covid because they went out on Bank Holiday Monday (lasses in their 20's) and caught it. They then will have gone back to the office until either symptoms showed or friends alerted them to their own positive test results.

My office was apparently "Covid secure", but 2 staff out of 12 have Covid because they went out on Bank Holiday Monday (lasses in their 20's) and caught it. They then will have gone back to the office until either symptoms showed or friends alerted them to their own positive test results.
That's not your workplace fault.

The purpose of the Covid Secure office is that there should be reduced risks of those women passing the virus onto others in the office. If no one else in the office tests positive then I’d suggest that it’s done it’s job. Workplaces cant be expected to prevent infections in leisure time

The purpose of the Covid Secure office is that there should be reduced risks of those women passing the virus onto others in the office. If no one else in the office tests positive then I’d suggest that it’s done it’s job. Workplaces cant be expected to prevent infections in leisure time
There will always be risk as its an enclosed, poorly ventilated space. Even if you're 2m away from the person their droplets will circulate in the air and anyone can breathe them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back