Local lockdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time standing about doing nowt with their finger up their arses,staff “self isolating “ willy nilly on full pay.More importantly untold political power and influence for the next 20 year.
It’ll be like the shipyards and pits on our hands again
Nonsense

I was in the RVI a couple of weeks ago. People waiting on trolleys In corridors etc, doctors and nurses ran off their feet.

we didn’t fast track all those doctors and nurses for nothing you know. We have a major shortage of staff and facilities in the NHS

I'm confused. So 'they' have made up a sham lockdown by claiming the same thing is happening with this virus as it was it March when you thought it was a justified lockdown, and agreed with, in order to give us a enforced vaccine?

If that's wrong I apologies but I don't understand why one lockdown can be justified and one a sham and where a forced vaccine comes in.

Because we have more information now. In March, they were hyping this virus up as the new black death, the deaths were ramping up in places like Italy and the whole situation was looking like getting very serious and out of control. Based on that I backed a lockdown at the time.

However, it's been obvious for some time now that this virus is nowhere near as bad as initially feared (if you're under the age of 80 and don't have any serious underlying conditions then you're basically at "struck by lightening" kind of odds of becoming seriously ill with this). Any attempts at lockdown, restrictions, mask-wearing etc should therefore be opposed - the whole thing is a sham at this point.

it is all about the perks

Apparently so. Yet he said he'd hate it. Bizarre.
So everybody has been following the rules then:lol:

Apparently not....

Provide your evidence to back up your claim.

BMJ study where they examine the increased risk in comparison with normal mortality rates :

And you know that for certain?

Recent history seems to indicate that applying restrictions happens a lot quicker than lifting theem.

Average so far is 23 days. Obviously depends how compliant people like yourself are though
No way will restrictions be eased that quickly and even if they do the National situation will have deteriorated by then

Average is 23 days. Depends on compliance, and judging by this thread we have a LOT of knobheads amongst us

Because we have more information now. In March, they were hyping this virus up as the new black death, the deaths were ramping up in places like Italy and the whole situation was looking like getting very serious and out of control. Based on that I backed a lockdown at the time.

However, it's been obvious for some time now that this virus is nowhere near as bad as initially feared (if you're under the age of 80 and don't have any serious underlying conditions then you're basically at "struck by lightening" kind of odds of becoming seriously ill with this). Any attempts at lockdown, restrictions, mask-wearing etc should therefore be opposed - the whole thing is a sham at this point.
Tell that to my mate. Since he's had it (and he didn't end up in hospital) he's gone from a fit lad that played 5 a side couple of times a week to struggling to get his breath when going up stairs. Been struggling for four months. But aye, nowt to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back