Local Blinds Companies

marsey

Striker
Anyone used The Blinds Place, Lillian's Blinds or 2econd To None?

Got quotes from all three, so just need to pick one.

Anyone recommend any of these?

I was looking at some blinds, but then I couldn't see which ones I wanted.

Wear blinds. Malcolm. Massive lads fan and from washy. I recommend him, he done my whole house at a more then reasonable cost.

Funnily enough we’ve had a quote from Hillary’s that was cheaper than the local company who have fitted the blinds in our last 2 houses and is owned by my partners friend so gives us discount...we only had them out as we have an odd front window and wanted to see if they could come up with a solution for curtains.

Aye, me & all my family have used Lillian’s, our lass has got them to do work for the schools she works at. Always been spot on.

I know them & quite a few of their staff who are all great people & Sunderland supporters if that makes any difference

Funnily enough we’ve had a quote from Hillary’s that was cheaper than the local company who have fitted the blinds in our last 2 houses and is owned by my partners friend so gives us discount...we only had them out as we have an odd front window and wanted to see if they could come up with a solution for curtains.

We had that too (although I don’t believe it’s true generally - I probably just picked two shit local companies). If you wait about a month from Hilarys’ initial quote they knock an extra 10% off too.

Take it your the receptionist
😂😂😂
We had that too (although I don’t believe it’s true generally - I probably just picked two shit local companies). If you wait about a month from Hilarys’ initial quote they knock an extra 10% off too.
I get almost daily emails off them with discounts.

Speaking to the Flair Blinds man, they use Hillary’s fabrics anyway (For their rollers at least). 🤷‍♂️ So the quality should be similar.

Last edited:

Back