Loads of Tests played at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleem Dar

Striker
This morning, at some point, there were 4 seperate Test matches been played.

India/England
Australia/South Africa
Sri Lanka/New Zealand
West Indies/Bangladesh.

The bottom one was won by the Windies comfortably and 2 are going to finish Monday morning. Even so, I don't recall so many Tests in 'action' at the same time. 2 or 3 yes, but 4? Especially given the fact that this time of year is the traditional time for Tests down under and on the subcontinent. Surely Pakistan and Zimbabwe could have knocked together a quick series to complete the line up.

Any of you owld cúnts confirm this isn't an irregularity and I'm just having a mind blank?

This morning, at some point, there were 4 seperate Test matches been played.

India/England
Australia/South Africa
Sri Lanka/New Zealand
West Indies/Bangladesh.

The bottom one was won by the Windies comfortably and 2 are going to finish Monday morning. Even so, I don't recall so many Tests in 'action' at the same time. 2 or 3 yes, but 4? Especially given the fact that this time of year is the traditional time for Tests down under and on the subcontinent. Surely Pakistan and Zimbabwe could have knocked together a quick series to complete the line up.

Any of you owld cúnts confirm this isn't an irregularity and I'm just having a mind blank?

Makes a change to see those two playing, maybe it's just me but they hardly seem to play any Tests each year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back