LJ's delusional comments thread

Another said yesterday when he said he will keep a bit if genius when discussing his approach to the game with Sky. Genius he is not.

He wants to be Safc's Arsene Wenger ie sustained success for 20 years.

Many more. He believes he is cleverer than the other managers yet his tactics and organisation was there for all to see.

Give him till xmas.

“My assistant manager keeps telling me I have to get into meditation, to relax. I’ll meditate when I’m dead. In the meantime I’ve got to get promoted.”

"my ‘state of awareness’ was dangerously high during the day, which means I never switched off."

“I get up every morning, take a big sniff of air and say, ‘I’m turning up today and going to leave this place better than it was 24 hours ago.’ ”

But of course the classic of its genre remains

"I went to Real Madrid to watch sessions in the academy, to Barcelona to watch their B team, to New York City [FC]. I had two hours with Pep Guardiola over the two games, which was great. It wasn’t just me picking his brains, it was 60-40 and he was actually genuinely interested in my ideas. We had a real fierce debate about high back lines and the speed of your back four. They played such a high line, so I created a quick free kick, lifted over the line and nearly got them.

“Man City have been investing in me personally for four or five years. I can’t thank them enough. When I was at Oldham, Man City actually employed somebody as a personality profiler, who used to come and see me every five or six weeks and talked through various scenarios. Man City have always helped me, they’re good people more than anything."

Another said yesterday when he said he will keep a bit if genius when discussing his approach to the game with Sky. Genius he is not.

Many more. He believes he is cleverer than the other managers yet his tactics and organisation was there for all to see.

Give him till Saturday tea time
Corrected.

Last edited:

Give him till xmas.
Keeping him til 🎄 will guarantee our 5th div 3 season.

“My assistant manager keeps telling me I have to get into meditation, to relax. I’ll meditate when I’m dead. In the meantime I’ve got to get promoted.”

"my ‘state of awareness’ was dangerously high during the day, which means I never switched off."

“I get up every morning, take a big sniff of air and say, ‘I’m turning up today and going to leave this place better than it was 24 hours ago.’ ”

"I went to Real Madrid to watch sessions in the academy, to Barcelona to watch their B team, to New York City [FC]. I had two hours with Pep Guardiola over the two games, which was great. It wasn’t just me picking his brains, it was 60-40 and he was actually genuinely interested in my ideas. We had a real fierce debate about high back lines and the speed of your back four. They played such a high line, so I created a quick free kick, lifted over the line and nearly got them.

“Man City have been investing in me personally for four or five years. I can’t thank them enough. When I was at Oldham, Man City actually employed somebody as a personality profiler, who used to come and see me every five or six weeks and talked through various scenarios. Man City have always helped me, they’re good people more than anything."
"I created a quick free kick" to outsmart Pep Guardiola after a fierce debate :)

He needs psychological help

He's completely deluded - living in some bizarro world.
He's a danger to himself and football clubs.

Jesus. Christ. He’s deluded.

Give him till xmas.
Sack the coach again because the players recruited over the last 3 seasons have failed? Yay. We're (not) on our way

Give him till xmas.

I’ll give him until 9am today

to pack his bags and tweed blazers and fuck off. Him and his whiskers.

:lol::lol:

Back