Liverpool v Roma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always liked Liverpool myself.Got some food mates from there and always had a great time down there late 80s to early 90s.Used to like watching them in Europe in 70s when it was a treat to get a live game on tv.

Always liked Liverpool myself.Got some food mates from there and always had a great time down there late 80s to early 90s.Used to like watching them in Europe in 70s when it was a treat to get a live game on tv.
Are they all fat fuckers?

This....nowt against Liverpool but I fukin detest Klopp, good manager but an absolute wanker who cannot take any form of criticism or defeat.
He was in The Guardian yesterday talking about Brexit and politics. I had to laugh because he has a habit of telling reporters that they never played football and don't understand the game and only likes to talk to people who understand the game. But here he is waffling on about politics even though he's not a politician.:lol:

Normally support English teams in Europe (apart from the mags) but they way they and their supporters have been going on since they beat city and the total lack of respect they've shown Roma (who knocked out Barca) since the draw means I hope they get well beaten.

Split feelings for me ..... really don't like LFC but the head gardener supports them and is a great lad.

I sent him home early so he can get the best seat down the pub :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back