Liverpool v Manchester United kick off 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just wait until they win it. What's the bets sky have a channel dedicated to them?

The thing is their cheerleaders on here who laud it at me - they'll be sick as fuck once the media wankfest really kicks in.

Fans like me who live amongst them and see the media and their army of media sycophants & pundits in every corner of football try warn them of how bad it'll be. They wont mention Henderson being from Sunderland its "Liverpool Captain adopted scouser stevie lite Hendo" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Fred & Robertson to be booked.
Salah to score.
Over 10 corners combined match total.

Fiver is going to get me £205.

“Even the sky is turning red”

Last edited:
The thing is their cheerleaders on here who laud it at me - they'll be sick as fuck once the media wankfest really kicks in.

Fans like me who live amongst them and see the media and their army of media sycophants & pundits in every corner of football try warn them of how bad it'll be. They wont mention Henderson being from Sunderland its "Liverpool Captain adopted scouser stevie lite Hendo" :rolleyes:
:lol: many liverpool fans in the city? Everton caller on 606 past week was adamant they were rare.

You are going on like only hard done by fan. I grew up over Newcastle way in there good patch when nearly won league.

Media was blowing smoke up their arse constantly but just got on with it. No point getting yaself in a fettle over it mate:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back