Liverpool v Huddersfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

I tried to count them on one of Sky's long-range camera angles. I reckon we added more to the Roker End in our 2nd batch of flags than they had in the entire Kop.

class us like.

:cool:
I thought they had a lot more tbh. Unless there's one or two thieves knocking about Anfield. ;)

I was looking forward to sitting watching this. It's now a non event with dull as dishwata Tyler mumbling away in the background.

Some manager's are f***ing thick. We're miles adrift at the bottom of the table, we obviously aren't very good and we're playing an energetic team who play a hard press. I know, let's play out from the back and pretend we're Man City...

Get the basics right you might have some sort of chance. Pretend you're better than you are, no f***ing chance at all.

Christ Balderstone. Scored against Liverpool having played cricket against Leicestershire on the same day, I think.

Karlan Grant has started well.
I'll Google it. Grant could prove a shrewd signing for next season. Did I hear right that he's their leading goalscorer and was only signed on deadline day in January?

Christ Balderstone. Scored against Liverpool having played cricket against Leicestershire on the same day, I think.

Karlan Grant has started well.

He was the last Huddersfield player to score against Liverpool but he also played County cricket and league football on the same day. Leicestershire during the day and Doncaster on the night. Great achievement really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back