Liverpool v Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anybody watching on iptv, know if its on another channel raher than BT.. playing up tonight.. asking for a friend.

I don't think so.

Only one English side has won it more than once iirc.

Look at the winners table it's basically the best teams in the world.

But ha'way we're Sunderland and we think the Cups are shite.... in my view shows how arrogant we are.
How on earth have you come to the conclusion that our fans are arrogant?? Unbelievable.

I don't think so.

But ha'way we're Sunderland and we think the Cups are shite.... in my view shows how arrogant we are.
Who would have thought. Winner of the biggest football competition plays the winner of the second biggest competition has a long list of good team winning it.

How on earth have you come to the conclusion that our fans are arrogant?? Unbelievable.

Because we have won nothing since 1973 ( I was there btw) and our fans seem to think we are above worrying about cups these days - unbelievable..

We need to look in the mirror mate.

People are eaying/have said we should 'walk' the Championship, and now League 1 ?

I don't think so.

Fuck me. Even a European cup game has been turned into an opportunity to have a dig at SAFC fans ?!? Incredible.

Here mate, fuck off will you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back