Live on Sky T20 games involving other counties

Interesting commentary tonight, talking about the cost of cricket for families with kids
Could do away with the money draining 16.4 and the millions saved or wasted on that could help introduce cricket to those that don’t know the joy of it

I mean paying the likes of imran Tahir, Dre russ, Narine, faff du plessis etc etc £100 grand each , to me that’s a complete waste of money and no benefit to Englands cricket future

Could do away with the money draining 16.4 and the millions saved or wasted on that could help introduce cricket to those that don’t know the joy of it

I mean paying the likes of imran Tahir, Dre russ, Narine, faff du plessis etc etc £100 grand each , to me that’s a complete waste of money and no benefit to Englands cricket future
I agree, they where saying some bats are north of £400, then add in pads, gloves etc

I agree, they where saying some bats are north of £400, then add in pads, gloves etc
It’s ridiculous the prices now and I can’t see that changing anytime soon

There is money available clearly but the FTECB priority is for a competition that’s elitist in concept and delivery

Huge areas of the country are excluded from that completely

We shall see the result in around ten years time

It’s ridiculous the prices now and I can’t see that changing anytime soon

There is money available clearly but the FTECB priority is for a competition that’s elitist in concept and delivery

Huge areas of the country are excluded from that completely

We shall see the result in around ten years time
It wouldn't have been so bad had they kept the counties, but the stupid names and areas made a bad format worse.

I lived in Somerset before moving home and the nearest game of the hundred was Cardiff or Southampton

It wouldn't have been so bad had they kept the counties, but the stupid names and areas made a bad format worse.

I lived in Somerset before moving home and the nearest game of the hundred was Cardiff or Southampton
Exactly 90 miles to headingley for me

Hampshire confirm a ten wicket win

Vince in red hot form in T20

Back