Live footy on TV 19th September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Roker 73, Morning Hank, Morning All

I think the duck will watch Frank'n'furter v Arsenal followed by either Wolves or Man Utd.

Off to the flics later, Downton Abbey or Rambo Last Blood being today's choice, different genres to say the least.

International talk like a pirate day ☠😄.

In total agreement with reinstating some banned posters, there are others on here that are complete @r$es who constantly get away sniping and having a go at fellow SMB'ers.

Maybe an age thing but I always hope to post content I'd be prepared to say out loud and to someone direct.

You would have to pay me a small fortune to sit and watch either of those films mate:) but enjoy yourself.
The last time I was at the pictures was to see Black hawk down?and I fell asleep. :oops:
Morning Bonzo 👍

Morning HC
Morning Sfati

Last edited:
You would have to pay me a small fortune to sit and watch either of those films mate:) but enjoy yourself.
The last time I was at the pictures was to see Black hawk down?and I fell asleep. :oops:
Not a film buff I take it Bonzo la?

When we were courting (now there's an old term) we went to see Cape Fear, great movie and when they were scrapping on a houseboat that was crashing down the river rapids in the films climax, the music at a crescendo I looked over and Mrs Duck was sound as a top 💤
:lol:

We went to see the Pirates show in Majorca dressed in full pirate outfits. No other adults were dressed up :lol:
B@lls to them Ginge 😄

Last edited:
Not a film buff I take it Bonzo la?

When we were courting (now there's an old term) we went to see Cape Fear, great movie and when they were scrapping on a houseboat that was crashing down the river rapids in the films climax, the music at a crescendo I looked over and Mrs Duck was sound as a top 💤

No the last 2 films I seen at the pictures were Speed and Black Hawk Down.

Morning Boys & Girls

Another day closer to the weekend.
Another day closer to being absolute minted as a football club.
Anyways. Hope everyone is fit & healthy.

FC Cincinnati v Atlanta United
MLS
00:30
FreeSports

Seattle Reign v Utah Royals
NWSL
03:00
NWSL Website

Portland Timbers v New York Red Bulls
MLS
03:30
FreeSports

Seattle Sounders v FC Dallas
MLS
03:30
Premier 1

Rennes v Celtic
UEFA Europa League Group Stage
17:55
BT Sport 3 / BT Sport Ultimate

Eintracht Frankfurt v Arsenal
BT Sport 2

PSV Eindhoven v Sporting CP
BT Sport Extra 2

Elche v Tenerife
La Liga 2
18:00
La Liga SmartBank YouTube

Real Oviedo v Extremadura
La Liga 2
18:00

Man Utd v FC Astana
20:00
BT Sport 2 / BT Sport Ultimate

Rangers v Feyenoord
BT Sport 3

Wolves v SC Braga
BT Sport ESPN

Roma v Istanbul Basaksehir
BT Sport Extra 2

Las Palmas v Sporting Gijon
La Liga 2
21:00
Morning R73. Morning gentlekats. Might watch the rangers match. Then again, might not.
Morning Roker73, Morning All,
Probably nowr for me today.
Have a gud un!

JUSTICE FOR THE LFoTV 4!
Morning AG.
Morning Roker morning everyone
mon the Celtic
Morning SJL.

Good morning, shipmates. Short John Silver 'ere, deputisin' for that scurvy seadog, Wobble. I'm not sure whether he's sane. If there's any doubt about the matter, he is.

Now, for thirty years, I've sailed the seas and seen good and bad, better and worse, fair weather and foul, provisions running out, knives going, and what not. Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views—amen, so be it.

I could tell ye stories what frightened people worst of all. Dreadful stories they were--about hanging, and walking the plank, and storms at sea, and the Dry Tortugas, and wild deeds and places on the Spanish Main. By my own account I must have lived my life among some of the wickedest men that God ever allowed upon the sea, and the language in which I must tell these stories would shock you plain country people almost as much as the crimes that I describe.

There's never a man looked me between the eyes and seen a good day a'terward, so think on.

And never let ye forget this: If you keep on drinking rum, the world will soon be quit of a very dirty scoundrel!

None of that foaming bilge! If it comes to a swinging, swing all, say I....

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Morning @Roker 73 & morning all (Hank also if you're about) Nowt for me today. Should have been a late start today but I finish for a months leave next Friday so need to start earlier but should be done after lunch time. Have a great Thursday everyone and enjoy your day 👍.

@Dilligaf60 , pleased for you that you're home, have a great leave pal.

@Spam Javelin , @Rip Van Fish ,morning guys,have a goodun.

@Ginger John morning, have a good day and take it easys,xx.

@sismanhatton @Kid Galahad @Kingdom Bhoy @Musicman @The Lonious Monk @Horley Chorley @Bonzo @Grumpy Old Man @eddtheduck @EchoMan @Wakey ftm in Sussex (Hope the meetings went well yesterday for you) @Stortford @TaylorBoosh @AndyGray1985 @Snorbens @janey @McGregor @viccarlton @Bacchus @niknak_123 @riffraff @Snorbens @st joes lad 👍👍👍👍
@thecloughywobble , Subway today. Someones leaving so we've all chipped in to get a couple of flats from there. I quite like them. Have a great day pal.
Morning SFATI. Cheers mate. Had a nice lie in til 8am. Out with the dogs now sat in the garden with a pint pot of tea listening to the birds. Simple things mate, simple things. Have a grand day.
Morning Hank, morning all, Gooners for me.
Morning Snorbens
Morning Hank, morning 73, morning all

Another day commuting to the smoke for me.

A day closer to Bolton away though:cool:
Morning Stortford. I think commuting daily would see me off. Fair play to you and everyone else that has to do it.
Morning Hank.
Morning Dilly, Ginge, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman,Chorley, Lonious Monk and all.

Nothing for me, on the road all day.

Have a good day everyone
Morning Pork projectile me auld mucker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Cloughy
That was Flint's treasure that Wobble has come so far to seek, and that has cost already the lives of seventeen men from the Hispaniola. How many it has cost in the ammassing, what blood and sorrow, what good ships scuttled on the deep, what brave men walking the plank blindfold, what shot of cannon, what shame and lies and cruelty, perhaps no man alive can tell.

my iptv is down apparantly it's a cross the whole iptv system authorities shut it down.. anybodys working ok today or last night.. cheers

Extreme codes have been shut down and that is affecting many suppliers. You might have to install an app directly from your service provider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back