Live footy on TV 19th September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mate, none of us are entirely happy with what we do 100% of the time. As long as you are happy with it most of the time that’s what counts. I have been in my garden all day today doing nothing but enjoy the sunshine, drinking tea and listening to the birds sing.
Things I can’t do in my other life.

They generally leave alone those such as yourself that totally ignore them. A lesson I’ve been trying to teach Hank for quite some time. Responding just takes one down to their level, which is somewhere between a snakes belly and a jack russells nut sack.
Agree with both your posts, pal

Only ever tried wacky baccy once, cheech and Chong had me intrigued. Made me ill. Never been near it since. I often feel envious of those that can enjoy it without the need to talk to god down the big white telephone.
:lol:

It's not for everyone, for sure. I guess I've been smoking it for so long that it's no different than having a beer or a glass of wine after dinner.

Never tried that! I've only ever smoked half a normal cigarette trying to look cool when I was a teen and then I promptly threw up in front of everyone :oops: :lol:
I still smoke a pipe once in a while, typically with my dad who is a pipe smoker. But I can probably count in one hand the number of times I've smoked a regular cigarette. The pipe smoking is more of a bonding experience with my dad. We'll sit together, smoking our pipes, listening to jazz and just talking about life. I'm really close to my parents. More so than my sister who is a f***ing lunatic. I mean we get along well, but she has four kids and is constantly running around doing one thing or another for them as they're all still young.
Blind feller wasn’t he? The US gets Brother Ray n Lil Stevie and we get Peters and Lee! @The Lonious Monk what do you think of peters and lee?
Not familiar with them so I had to do a quick Google search. Not my cup of tea musically, but not horrible either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Never tried that! I've only ever smoked half a normal cigarette trying to look cool when I was a teen and then I promptly threw up in front of everyone :oops: :lol:
Have never smoked in my entire life, though I once had an acid tablet, with a picture of ET on it.
Everything was so surreal, - patterns on the curtains were jumping out at me, colours were so bright and vivid, and the settee was talking to me 🙄
I couldn't stop laughing, like some raving lunatic, and I was hearing the walls laughing out loud too. 😆
It was far out, man!

I was lucky my "trip" was a good trip, though I had a raging thirst the next day and had the Eartha's too, though that was probably summat to do with the kebab, I ate, before taking the acid tab.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back