Live Football on tv 03/04/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning lads and lasses, gerrin it's Friday today the weekend is nearly upon us and the world is your clam.........enjoy 😎
Morning Kid
Morning peeps

slept in til 5 ffs, now rushing to get my stuff done I can’t do on lap top later when T takes over.

Hank, my thread yestda had 000’s on & it’s still gan strong ( tbh don’t know how to count them 🙄)

Avvegudden everyone, catch ya later, be safe 👍😄
Morning Wakey
0/10

Betting forum this shite. We were doing so well as well.

Still unsure if there’s actually anything live on tele
Morning Niknak.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forgot to add, it's my parents wedding anniversary today. I was planning on being off work and taking my Mam up to Stanhope to see the daffodils she planted around my Dad's bench last autumn. Obviously we can't do that now. Big thank you to @Big Duke Six who has taken a photo of the bench and daffs for me, so I can send her a picture of it instead. That'll mean a lot to her.

Morning all needs must the Belarus PL is better than nowt.

just the 5pm
Dinamo Minsk v Torpedo Zhoino

game for me....judging by the game I watched Sunday the Belarus PL definitely needs a few beers while watching

Hope all well & keep safe
Morning Prof
Morning @Kingdom Bhoy , thanks for posting . Morning Hank & good morning all. Long day today but we're having tomorrow off, no excuses and back in at 8am on Sunday. I don't think there are any collect scripts now, everyone is a home delivery. One person moaned because I put a stop on non-essential stuff being delivered which meant his Nicorette stuff (which he pays for) wouldn't get delivered. Oh well, even in these circumstances there's nowt funnier than folk. Have a nicer Friday as possible.

@Dilligaf60 , best of luck today getting back pal, @Kid Galahad , morning & enjoy your day mate... :lol: :lol: , @Wakey ftm in Sussex, morning pal, hope you both have a nice Friday, claim that laptop 👍👍👍 @becs , no surrender...✊✊✊😘 , @Horley Chorley , good luck again pal, have a good day at work, @thecloughywobble , have a good day mate, @Stortford , all the best pal, @Musicman , have a goodun pal , @sismanhatton , @eddtheduck, @annie228, @VHFC, @TiptonBaggie, @AndyGray1985, @EchoMan , @robbied1, @phunboy , @tunstall birdman, @Butcher's Coat, @Snorbens ,@doodlebugs, @Norton, @niknak_123 , @janey, @TaylorBoosh, @Johnap, @Bonzo, @wigwams, @Mk Mackem, @chunkylover53, @Spam Javelin, @Rip Van Fish, @The Hesford Diet, @The Professor, @thamesvalleyman, @GlassSlippers , there's no telling the older generation. Some still going to M&S food twice a day despite staff telling them......and to those yet to post,stay in, stay safe and keep smiling...:):):).
Morning SFATI
Morning lads. Got more gym stuff to do today and I'm going to clear the shelf of crap in my office.

Morning marra. Might be confined at home but I'm still fighting for what is right :D
Morning Becs
Morning KB

Morning all

More virtual meetings today. The novelty has well and truly worn off. Will get out for a walk though.
Morning EM
Morning KB and All,
Have a gud un and stay safe!
Morning AG

Morning @Kingdom Bhoy , thanks for posting . Morning Hank & good morning all. Long day today but we're having tomorrow off, no excuses and back in at 8am on Sunday. I don't think there are any collect scripts now, everyone is a home delivery. One person moaned because I put a stop on non-essential stuff being delivered which meant his Nicorette stuff (which he pays for) wouldn't get delivered. Oh well, even in these circumstances there's nowt funnier than folk. Have a nicer Friday as possible.

@Dilligaf60 , best of luck today getting back pal, @Kid Galahad , morning & enjoy your day mate... :lol: :lol: , @Wakey ftm in Sussex, morning pal, hope you both have a nice Friday, claim that laptop 👍👍👍 @becs , no surrender...✊✊✊😘 , @Horley Chorley , good luck again pal, have a good day at work, @thecloughywobble , have a good day mate, @Stortford , all the best pal, @Musicman , have a goodun pal , @sismanhatton , @eddtheduck, @annie228, @VHFC, @TiptonBaggie, @AndyGray1985, @EchoMan , @robbied1, @phunboy , @tunstall birdman, @Butcher's Coat, @Snorbens ,@doodlebugs, @Norton, @niknak_123 , @janey, @TaylorBoosh, @Johnap, @Bonzo, @wigwams, @Mk Mackem, @chunkylover53, @Spam Javelin, @Rip Van Fish, @The Hesford Diet, @The Professor, @thamesvalleyman, @GlassSlippers , there's no telling the older generation. Some still going to M&S food twice a day despite staff telling them......and to those yet to post,stay in, stay safe and keep smiling...:):):).
Morning SFATI, you must be knackered by now, non the less what a sterling job your performing 👏👏👏 l take my 🎩 off to you

Forgot to add, it's my parents wedding anniversary today. I was planning on being off work and taking my Mam up to Stanhope to see the daffodils she planted around my Dad's bench last autumn. Obviously we can't do that now. Big thank you to @Big Duke Six who has taken a photo of the bench and daffs for me, so I can send her a picture of it instead. That'll mean a lot to her.
Morning Bec's keep the fight up 🥊🥊 as you know l like Stanhope and l make the effort to go through Weardale next time l go to Cumbria and take a look at the bench. Sure you and your mulan will have a good catch up. Keep safe

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster and all.

What a footballing feast you’ve served up KB. 😂

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍

Morning KB, and morning All.

It's not a bad old morning here in BWH

Temperatures will be up to whopping 18°C (64°F in old money) this weekend🌞
It's just a pity we don't have a home game. 😥

Stay safe everybody &, have a good day 👍
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster and all.

What a footballing feast you’ve served up KB. 😂

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍
Morning Spam
Stay safe & have a good day, mate 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back